March 1, 2012
If you are trying to find cars for sale and you live in Cape Town, then you need look no further. We have literally hundreds of quality used Cars For Sale. Cape Town car dealers are also a excellent guys who work hard and have good clean stock on their books.
Why would you purchase from a car dealer and not through a private seller? Well, the choice is yours actually, but if you purchase from a private person, and you experience problems with it, you could find yourself without a leg to stand on, and without transportation! Not to mention a money problem. At the very least, most dealers will offer you a 1000km warranty and should something go wrong, they are in a good position to deal with it.
Be sure to check with each dealer as to exactly what kind of warranties they offer though.
How do you find the car that’s right for you?
I suppose that the most obvious way of going about this will be to ask yourself, what kind of car would be best for you? Do you really need a SUV to take the kids to school, would an MPV not make more sense – and be honest with yourself! But, make sure that whatever you drive makes you smile – I was very unhappy quite recently as I somehow ended up with a double-cab bakkie – what a mistake! It was so bad that after a week I had to trade it in for my wife’s new car (I guess it worked out for her then).
With the pickacar.co.za system, you can very easily find a used car for sale that will do all the things you need a car to do, by refining your search using a few simple taps on your mobile – you don’t even need to type!
If you’re looking for used car and you need some help deciding what’s best for you – then Pickacar.co.za can help you sort through the many options thanks to its excellent refinement method.
So if you are looking for Used Cars Cape Town, Give it a try!
February 20, 2012
Are you on the lookout for auto insurance? Whether you like it or not, you need to purchase insurance for every vehicle you have. The law mandates it. But even if you feel like you are just being forced to pay for it, if you think about it, auto insurance can save you from instant bankruptcy in the unfortunate event that you cause a traffic collision. Considering this, you should now face the fact that if you own a car, you need vehicle insurance. Of course recognizing the need is only the beginning. After understanding your need, you have to deal with the buying process. It is only sensible to shop around first for auto insurance companies. While it may not be as convenient as making your purchase from the first company you find, you will eventually learn the host of benefits that shopping around can provide.
To start with, if you think that you are spending too highly for the premium of your current policy, it’s time you go comparison-shopping. Don’t make the mistake of sticking with something you know will not do you any good. There are many options out there if you only take time to look. So regardless of whether you require insurance for your brand new auto or need to find antique auto insurance, you should shop around to save on cost. Another great reason to look for more options to compare is that this type of insurance is an ongoing expense. So finding a company that gives the best value for your money will let you enjoy long-term substantial savings. Considering that we are experiencing economic difficulties, every cent counts.
Furthermore, the pursuit to finding, comparing and picking the right insurance provider has never been this easier. With the advent of the Internet, these tasks can be carried out, using a few clicks in your mouse. With the emergence of websites like http://findinsurancecompanies.org, your task is more simplified. You can obtain insurance quotes from different providers, whether online or offline. This means that you won’t miss out on any deal and that you will have the liberty to choose which method of purchasing you are most comfortable with – online or via a local agent. Another great reason you should not ignore the value of shopping around for auto insurance providers is the fact that competition is stiff in the industry. The effect is that these companies are giving their best shot in terms of providing their potential customers with the best features and offers they can possibly give in order to encourage more business. However, they cannot go out looking for each and every potential buyer. Thus, you are held responsible to find them.
December 11, 2011
1. When buying or selling used cars, the central thing is not to let emotions get in the way. It is, at the heart, a business transaction.
2. You can utilize your mobile camera to click the pictures. Photograph your vehicle in daylight – preferably early in the morning or in the evening.
3. Don’t put your address in the ad. You do not want potential buyers showing up at your home with no forewarning or appointment.
4. Look for a mistake that will allow room for negotiation: If you are looking at a vehicle that has a small crease or dent, higher than normal miles driven, or some inside stains (better that you not ask where they are from), use these imperfections as leverage while negotiating. If they are easy fixes, go ahead and pay for it on your very own or just live with it.
5. CraigsList enables you to include text and only four basic images in your ad, which is short for cars. You can host additional pictures of your used cars on other web sites and embed the pictures in the ad.
6. When scheduling a test drive, treat this as a job and give them two different choices: “I can show you the vehicle 4:30 pm on Friday or 10:00 am on Saturday; which time is better for you?” Take notes and get a telephone number to call back just in case something arises. This can help you returning the call of the person and that you liked best with a lower rate if you get desperate.
7. Get your vehicle professionally washed and detailed. It will cost you $75 to $100. Trust me, this will make your vehicle truly stand out from the crowd! Then, all you have to do is aim to keep it looking great til you sell it! Trust me, used cars that are clean seem newer and more valuable!
8. Be honest about describing your vehicle, and but do not dicker on the telephone. The buyer needs to come and see what you are talking about before the selling begins.